Gastrointestinal disorders are commonly found in today’s society, and this is due in large part because people consume a fairly large amount of food so-called modern, lacking nutrients necessary for healthy digestion.
The good news is that chronic digestive disorders can be managed effectively so as to not affect the quality of life. Some simple dietary changes can significantly contribute to the improvement and even cure many disorders of the colon. Below you can read about six foods that can help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Food needed to keep the digestive system health
1. Apples. Many advanced processes for cleaning the colon include apples, either whole or as juice, sauce or vinegar, as this fruit is a food joint with a powerful cleansing the digestive system. Apples are rich in fiber, nutrients that are already widely known for properties that are designed to maintain a healthy digestion.
Apples contain pectin, a carbohydrate compound that acts as a thickening agent feces inside the intestines. When taken in therapeutic doses, pectin can enhance intestinal mucosa and may reduce the ability of toxins to accumulate in the colon. Pectin is used in therapeutic processes to eliminate heavy metals and toxins from the body.
Several colon cleansing diet – including diet and diet called Advanced Oxygen Colon Cleaning – include increased intake of pectin (especially naturally) for a more complete detoxification. Pectin can be found in bananas and citrus rind.
2. Avocados. For daily cleaning of the colon, avocados are another effective option to improve detoxification and digestion. As apples, avocados are high in both soluble and insoluble fiber.
The ratio is 1-3 (which is very small compared with other natural foods that contain both types of fiber, the ratio is more disproportionately). Insoluble fibers are those that promote healthy and clean colon peristaltic movements, significantly reducing the overall risk of developing colon cancer.
3. Linseed and chia. Unique in their nutritional profiles, so flaxseed, chia seeds and fat and contain fiber that helps promote healthy digestion and keep your colon clean. Both seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which have been proven effective in reducing inflammation and stabilizing cell membranes. Flaxseed and chia May also contain their own mixtures of soluble fiber, which optimizes digestion.
It is undoubtedly advisable to include these seeds in your diet to benefit from the variety of macronutrients, vitamins and minerals that the seeds they offer. In addition, because flaxseed and chia hold significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, you can improve a range of inflammatory bowel disease – conditions responsible for most cases of gastrointestinal disorders.
4. Bowtrol – Bowtrol complex, remedy for colon, probiotics and sensitive digestive adds vitality in your life, detoxify and revitalize the body, providing energy and balance to your health.
5. Foods rich in chlorophyll. Fruits and green vegetables that are rich in chlorophyll, have the ability to cleanse the colon and maintain healthy digestive system. Spinach, green olives, peas, asparagus, cabbage and Brussels sprouts, celery and seaweed are all rich in chlorophyll, which means it can help cleanse the digestive tract and detoxify the liver. Supplementing the diet with chlorophyll in liquid form is another way to stimulate the absorption of important nutrients for maximum health of the colon.
6. Fat-soluble chlorophyll adhere to the lining of the intestinal wall and delay the development of harmful bacteria, remove the bacteria of putrefaction in the colon and helps heal the lining of the gastrointestinal tract.